This bog is of course about me. If you have no idea who me is then I suggest you stop reading, because you’re not welcome to read this blog. I use it to update what’s going on in my life with my fam. Hence the name. Here’s a little about myself. I’m a freakin’ awesome teen who loves working with my hands at all kinds of art projects and loves theater. I’m 16 and loving it!
Sunday, November 13
Wow what a great few weeks!
In the last few weeks i've turned 15, been pelted by wild decapitated gummy bears at golden coral, had a surprise birthday party thrown for little oblivious me, gotten sicker than a dog and still had to work, as well as get off my death bed in time to throw a birthday party for Nate Bennion at my house. Breann and i slaved for 4 hours while i was still delusional to make the lava cake just right. We made extra chocolate cream to add to the center as well as drizzled it on top. We even made a special batch of Carmel to drizzle as well. Then we piled burnt almond fudge on it. i thought it was death by chocolate but we all decided that it was smothering by chocolate when we dug in. I couldn't decide if i was dead or not but it was heavenly. ;) well that was my last few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
darn it katelin! The people want another post! give the people what they want!
ReplyDelete