This bog is of course about me. If you have no idea who me is then I suggest you stop reading, because you’re not welcome to read this blog. I use it to update what’s going on in my life with my fam. Hence the name. Here’s a little about myself. I’m a freakin’ awesome teen who loves working with my hands at all kinds of art projects and loves theater. I’m 16 and loving it!
Wednesday, May 23
This year has flown by so fast. I can hardly believe school is out. My whole summer is crammed full of plans I might not ever get all done. I'm still not used to the idea of being a freshman let alone a sophomore. Sometimes I wish a I could just stop time and go back to relive allot of what I've done. Then maybe I might feel as old as I am. This summer is pretty packed. Between Youth Conference(1st week in June), EFY(2nd week in June),Girls Camp(last week in June), Primary Childrens(1st week in July), and going to Lacie's for a moth(rest of July), I really want to squeeze in time with my friends and time for my projects. I also might not get to see much of the fam since I'll be gone so much and I'll really miss you all. But I promise to make it to every Sunday dinner in June. I haven't really been the healthiest lately and am worried that I might not feel up to doing everything I have planned for this summer. I was still able to finish 9th grade even after all the school I missed but that meant I had to give up any free time I could have spent with my friends for the last few months. They adjusted pretty well to that but I still haven't and feel kinda left out because they forget to invite me to things now. But no biggy. I've brushed up on my elvish that I tried to learn in 3rd grade but couldn't really get. But I get it now! :D I might just be nerdy enough to start writing that way in my journal. I also met Annette Everette when I when to the Youth Spectacular on Cotten Days. She is a professional sculptor and has quite a few monuments up in Southern Utah and a few other places. To top it off she knows how to do lost wax casting!! Oh the best part is she invited me to her new class she's teaching this fall! There where only three kids in her class because she only offered it to her ward but mother cornered her and told her how much I love that stuff.(Thank You Mother!) So now I have a mentor to mold my young mind in the ways of 3D art and beauty. I'm pretty excited! Well that's all for now. Tootles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment